11.11.12

Printed Mock Up

After making this I have made some major reconsiderations about what I should do with this project. I want a book that people can keep and want to look after as well as the sketchbooks. This broadens the deliverables of the brief and gives me something that exploits more of my skills.
-
Printed in black and white just to get an idea of the point sizes / layout etc. There are a few annotations in there but I have decided this format is not what it should be ! There are a lot of pages / grids missing but it shows the general layouts I have been considering for each page.
-
The cover has no concept and is not what I will be using for the final publication, the colour scheme is all using the same 3 CMYK values across page numbers / grids and general text. The inspiration for the colour scheme was traditional notebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment