25.10.12

Petri Dishes

Considering how the designs will fit onto the petri dishes was already somewhat decided as I already have a chosen typeface and I am sticking with a black and white aesthetic (for the moment). These designs were more about exploring the scale and interaction of type and the pre decided format of the Petri dishes. I like the idea of letting the colours of the spices come through (hence the black and white colour scheme), the red represents the spices coming through the clear plastic.

As there will be 20 pre mixed spices (fitting with the last section of the periodic table I think numbering them and using these for the titles of the mixes would be better than the specific names. This will allow me to start working on these designs on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment