25.10.12

Brand Direction

I have digitalised the ideas I generated for my logo designs, with some slight alterations to the physical presence of the designs. This project is really starting to take form, and when I have finished the initial logo / development concepts I can start applying it to a variety of deliverables. I also have some ideas for the signage but I will post this separately.

This idea of the integrating patterns and textures was more successful that I first planned, as when the circles meet the middle the strokes of the designs start to become all black and integrate into one - again backing up my concept.
-
<----------------This is the idea that I am going to take forward after getting some confirmation from peers.
-
I will develop the patterns to be more representative of each practice.-
I also explored the others in digital formats to see how they might look as part of the identity,

No comments:

Post a Comment