21.10.12

Bookshop Concepts

It has been the conceptual side of this brief that was dragging down my progress in the last few weeks, but after some serious brainstorming and idea generating (away from the computer) I came up with these logo ideas and brand development.

The idea for the bookshop is about the integration and coaction between creative's, specifically within the art, design, architecture and fashion sectors. I have been working on a identity that represents this integration of practices, which would also be represented through the layout of the shop and through montly talks of one professional from each practice. This extends my deliverables to tickets as well as the other printed deliverables I have been working on.




_______________________________________________________________________________

Logo - C o n c e p t   1 - Looking at cogs and the natural of the interaction between each one to keep the others moving. Each cog would represent the practices and colour would further this idea for the rest of the branding.
-
Logo - C o n c e p t   2 - Overlaying a box logo of each subject allowing each to come to the front, I will mock this idea up but I feel its the least experimental.
-
Logo - C o n c e p t    3 - Exploiting the term 'education circles' after my research into the word interdisciplinary I created a circle including 4 patterns representing the 4 subjects that integrate with one another to create this circle.
-
Logo - C o n c e p t   4 - Simply using a grater to represent the latter half of integrate.
-
Logo -  C o n c e p t   5
- An integration of the 4 key tools used in each practice to create this star logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment