23.10.12

Sketchbook Sheet

The cover is one of the only areas of this project that will need some designing doing for it, the promotion for the event / workshop may also have a few features but this is something I will work on after speaking to my old teacher at the 6th form.
-
I have been considering how the briefs will integrate with the books and how significant of a role they will take in the process. I want them to give people a starting point but I don't want them to be too restricting or stop people from exploring the grids using their own natural tuition.
-
Another element of the project I was thinking about was a type journal that comes with the sketchbook/ sketchbooks that people can trace and collect their own type samples as inspiration for their own letter forms.
-
Finally I want to think of a name that really emphasises the aim of the project, I quite like the idea of D.I.Y type, but it sounds a bit unprofessional. I need to consider the point of sale, my current idea is in the Design Museum or at exhibitions across the country as it is a direct link with my desired audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment