24.11.12

More Type Experiments

I was experimenting with how the type interacts with multiple books at once, so I mapped out and numbered all the books that I was using so I could spend more time designing and less drawing out lines to fold. The nets are all to scale and named so I know which case goes on each book.
-
Enjoying the technical side of this, especially seeing how the work transfers from screen to its 3D environment. Something I am definitely interested in doing when finishing the course!
It also allowed me to experiment with the order of the books without too much stress. I will keep playing with this idea for signage but possibly see how I could integrate it into the identity progress from before.
-
The designs aren't the most inventive possible but I didn't want to compromise the readability of the title too much. Also it can be altered by simply moving the printed books which is where most of the experimentation will take place.


No comments:

Post a Comment