10.11.12

5 Weeks Left

Given that it has been 5 weeks since making a pan of my time I thought it would be worthwhile to actually plan what I was going to do with the remaining weeks. I will refer back to this at the end of each week to make sure that I allow myself equal time to complete each brief. I have also included a week at the end that will allow me to finish off any last minute changes or catch up with any specific briefs, this is marked in yellow on the time-line.

I am also going to start using Sundays as 1 day briefs that will amount into a little project at the end of the module (these will mainly consist of competition briefs and image work)

Generally I have kept pretty up to date with my last time-plan for the briefs and I am at the production stage at every brief apart from Cymatics, but I now realise it needs to take more of a leading role in my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment