27.10.12

Hot Dog Fold



After spending too many hours working out how I get a grid where the folds would fit into the middle of the columns I finally worked it out! Bit of a cheat but I took the 1 of the 841 x 594 A1 format allowing the guides I made to fit between the columns meaning it will be even and considered when reading through the pages. and still look organised when folded out.
-
This is an image of the final document set up I decided on - this will be fold out poster of the science of spice table as well as the page of recipies printed in small text and comes with a magnifying glass.
-
"The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment"
__________________________________________________________________

I was also working out how I could break down the format of a hot dog fold book and restructure it to make it more unique and interesting. After a lot of tried and failed attempts I realised that the original format is far more effective as the new folds leave messy and disorganised edges. The scribd document shows some of the formats that I have been playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment