5.12.12

Poster Designs

We wanted the posters to fit together linking them back to how sound and audio integrate, I worked on the back while Dom worked on visuals for the front, again picking up on our strengths. I mapped out a rough plan of what I wanted to do with each image before stating on the computer to keep myself organised and match each poster up correctly.
-
Although it seems like a bit of a hectic mess it did prove extremely effective when working on the digital files. The images on the side match up with others in random points, however I felt to keep it more consistent to the idea of the relationship between audio and visual I kept it more consistent in later designs. The final aim for the posters it to be able to move each one along so that it can be played as if its the visuals form a song going up and down.



No comments:

Post a Comment