19.11.12

Signage Ideas

I feel this idea of the type engaging with the books could definitely be pushed further than just the promotional side of the identity. I considered how a similar format could be used for signage and how the designs could be developed to be readable yet be more than simply just a bit of text or information.
-
The general thought process is about the variety of sizes and shapes that books come in, particularly within a creative bookshop but the exact wording of my concept is something I need to work on.
-
I like that the type distorts and changes from the different angles, and could be so interesting with just a little tweaking and some development with the stocks. I also like how legible it actually is, I want to keep developing a similar method of working but really exploring the book format to its full potential. I will also make some digital renditions of the artwork to apply to other deliverables. Keeping this branding more typographic is a far more successful direction than the last branding idea.
-
This idea to the left was a progression of the signage using books again to organise the sections further.

No comments:

Post a Comment