26.11.12

Science Progress

Everything is now made and finished other than the periodic table table / hot dog booklet, need to get that finished photograph this project with the app and get the boards ready. This will allow me to focus on my other briefs and give me some more time to work on cymatics and the bookshop identity. Sketchbooks are progressing well and I'm confident I can finish that brief in time.
-
Was a pain cutting the circles for the test tubes by hand but I'm happy with the quality of the production, but I want to improve my crafting skills but will try to make the most of the designs through the photography. The packaging would be duplexed, each stock representing a different side to spices, the scientific references to the taste categories with the patterns and the mini stories on the back show a more interesting side to each spice mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment