19.11.12

New Concept!

I felt my last identity concept was becoming over complicated and content wise quite stagnant, I wanted something that really allowed me to push my ideas and play with format.

This new identity is more a physical exploration of books and a play with the way we interact with the information on books. It can also be applied to the signage and internal information in the shop using similar methods of distorting the type and using books as the medium! Although less conceptual than the last identity idea, I feel this immediately communicates a bookshop and I feel I have made the right decision on progressing with this idea.

This playful approach to the type can also be applied in endless different ways allowing the brand to develop but still maintain a strong visual identity. For example the digital rendition of the images could be used for smaller parts of the identity such as bags where only one or two colours could be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment