7.12.12

Photography Studio

On Tuesday morning I had a booked in a studio session, after initially planning on using the studio with a few others I decided to go in alone so I could make the most of my time and get the images to a quality I was satisfied with. Managed to get some really high quality images and imported them to my computer before leaving to make sure they were up to scratch. I will continue to work on my photography skills as I progress over the next year both in and out of the studio.
-
The blue shots halfway through the document are my attempts to photograph the app so I could impose the image when I added the work to my boards. It didn't work particularly well so I will have to work out another method of getting those images.
-
The spices brief was far more successful due to the quality of the crafting and lack of quality for the sketchbooks brief. I will go through selecting images for the boards as well as editing them ready to start building a website or portfolio to send to studios over Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment