1.2.12

More 4 Vector

Vectoring the more 4 logo, also made a few variations taking away the sharp edges to represent the industrial side of my project. I will however stick with the original logo possibly using the black and white version but I will have another look into their current idents and see how its done properly.

I used the eye dropper tool to get the colours as accurate as possible but if I can get hold of the branding documents I will get the official colour matches. The type was a bit of a struggle to get right but I ended up doing individual vectors to get the letters as accurate as possible. Although it was a bit of a pain doing the new logo in vectors I'm pleased with the new direction the channel have taken and its far more suited to the content of my programme. Also much nicer to work with as its given me a much broader range of colour schemes to work with.

Made a copy of the channel 4 logo but again need to research into what the current programming idents look like and if they use the offical logo.










No comments:

Post a Comment