2.2.12

Image Experiments

After doing some research into dungarees and general denim fashion history I came up with this set of images. Need to think about re-sizing and different ways of filling them to make the smaller designs recognisable from 20ft fitting with the charts at the opticians. I wanted to go for a minimalist aesthetic fitting with the general theme of eye charts, trying to balance a visually pleasing finish while following the function of an eye chart.

I am planning on experimenting some more with this brief over reading week, going back to my initial idea of taking photos of a pair of dungarees, experimenting with how many times they can be folded and still be recognised. I am keen to get down to the studio and get some high quality photos, but the one colour plus stock means I will have to use monotone or possibly half tone then screen print.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Illustrator flipping out on me but had a really interesting effect but isn't suitable for this brief, also a few print-screens using the different transform tools. The glitchy effect the transform controls had produced some distorted but intriguing outcomes but I don't fully understand the way the tool works and its hard to get them all looking consistent, I will have a look at some tutorials online to broaden my software skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment