5.2.12

Drop Simple

Decided I wanted some that were more simple that directly communicated the content of the word. I wasn't 100% on the type limits, the line is an extended dash editing on illustrator but after experimenting with and without it, the one with delivered clearer communication of the word. Starting to get a better idea of using the easy ease features which deliver a more lifelike representation of movement.

I also really like the blue background, sits nicely with the grey text, but I do want my 5 videos to be consistent so that they work as a set. I will go back through making sure that they work together, they don't necessarily need to be the same colours or typefaces but the general composition, tone of each colour etc should remain relatively similar.



No comments:

Post a Comment