2.2.12

Audio Issues

Having real trouble with my choice of audio, I was initially going to use this track for the idents because only the first 20 or so seconds work and after that it drops into a hip hop song with lyrics. This shows where I got up to before I realised that another track would be a better option, really happy with the correlation between audio and visuals but I will get looking for another suitable track. Defiantly something to remember if ever working with motion graphics, think about the entire song not just the first 20 seconds.

The video is a combination of old and new experiments all fitting with the planned aesthetic using a mixture of vectors and imagery. I have decided against the sound synchronisation of the title sequence because I don't think it fits with my current imagery or approach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment