1.2.12

Audio Considered?

Been keen to get some audio on the video but taken considerably longer than expected to choose something suitable, certain elements of this clip work particularly the unison between movement and sound of the first visual. However the uneven beats in the music make it really hard to work with, especially with my limited knowledge of using audio in this software. I want to speak to Mike and find out if its possible to get a more de constructed visual of the audio to get the timing between audio and visual more precise.

 I will reconsider my music choice to make it slightly easier to work with giving the video a more consistent movement. I will however pick up on the stronger elements and dispose of those that didn't work so well. The main compositions that I will be removing are the flickering red bridges with dots, the images that ease in and out have a more professional quality.

The video at the bottom is the same but I have posted it because I didn't check the audio export settings and ended up having not having anything so this is something I need to remember next time I am dealing with my idents / title sequence. I exported the sound at a 16bit quality because its only for a practice video but for my final videos I want the sound at full 32bit because its an important part of the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment