31.1.12

Ident Imagery

Imagery / vectors created for initial experiments, the vectors are as accurate as I could get from the images / plans available to me. One idea was to have one of my ten second idents to be all of the bridges scrolling across the screen to show the range of sizes and designs. This architectural perspective of the bridge designs should appeal to my target audience. 




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These are edits of photos taken from a variety of sources that I will use for one of my idents focusing on the golden gate bridge and possibly one other. Played around with different colour schemes again using 'international orange' - R 204, G 90, B 64, the same colour the bridge is painted with. Background colour schemes are going to be simple and clean to match the more 4 current visual identity and fitting with the formal content of the programme.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment