12.12.11

Drop 3/4/5

More experiments using 'drop'

These two are both using the same idea of the letters dropping onto the screen from a height, but I wanted to explore the difference between using 3D and just rotating them on the X axis, I think the 3D could work but its overdone and I don't like the uneven times the letters drop. I do however really like how the letters look at the end of the video, need to reconsider scales and how I could use this to make my videos more effective.





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In this clip I was trying to explore how the letters interacted with each other and the sides of the screen, the rotations are to fast and a glitchy, again need to think about how it would look in real life. Not sure if I am entirely happy with these videos, all a bit basic, I want to really push the limits of the word while still communicating its content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment