15.2.12

Eye Chart reworked

I wanted to print the eye chart on some frosted / clear acetate / plastic substrate to really emphasise the environment in which it normally exists. I redesigned the page to fit more accordingly to the A size restrictions. I have got two sheets of substrate I want to use in A2 and I am going to print 1 using just black ink and then 10 or so paper prints, then one using blue / 10 paper prints, so if they come out how I wanted them to hopefully I can sell them. I sorted out all of the smaller issues such as vector lines going out of place from resizing.

The zig zags along either side represent the different stroked lines that exist on real eye charts but taking their influence from sewing and the functional patterns on dungarees.




No comments:

Post a Comment