4.2.12

Colour Experiment

Ended up going for a black and white images because the colour compromised the clarity of the other imagery in the video. I wanted to start adding some colour, especially because of the re-brand looking at vibrant backdrops and the images distorting revealing them. The green works and contrasts well against the grey tones, another clean visual reference to architectural techniques.

I have storyboarded out some of these ideas but I find it much easier experimenting with little clips on After Effects then storyboarding using the different techniques. None of the videos have had the easy ease applied as they were just tests to see how motion could be applied through the still images. I will now go back to storyboarding and develop these ideas towards my title sequence and idents.



No comments:

Post a Comment