21.2.12

Collaboration Task

 After we had stuck the our designs showing our own creative aims and what we desired from a partner to collaborate on this brief with. The top image shows my design which was supposed to line up next to the other poster to read 'I am looking for' but because the posters were put up at separate times the designs seems lacking in character - will have to consider the environment my designs exist in next time.

I wanted my design to reflect my design aims physically as well as the content. I decided to go for a relatively informal tone of voice using simple vector designs and a typeface that I feel represents my general approach to work. Ended up with me and Dom working together and we have decided to look at the briefs separately and decide which one we want to work on from there.

This was my initial set of skills / strengths that I feel I have and what I was looking for
My skills
Enthusiastic approach
Knowledge and use of type
Use  and understanding of colour
Ethically and environmentally considered
Knowledge and understanding of print

What I require
Enthusiasm/ passion / work ethic
Aesthetic contrast to my own work
Knowledge of digital media
Concept and process driven
Primary research skills

Other
Layout / Editorial interest
Conceptually and process driven

Enthusiasm
typographically driven
◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠


No comments:

Post a Comment