28.2.12

Posters reconsidered

Thinking about how I could de-construct this idea of a journey as well as the final poster design. I feel that although this has a stronger visual impact it is much harder to read and as I have been looking at it for so long this wasn't so clear to me. I have gathered some feedback of my peers and this seemed to be the main issue, I will go back to some of my previous designs and decide on the most appropriate outcome.




For these second posters I was thinking about how the quote worked in relation to typographic rules and how this integrates with type as image. I have decided that the design with left alignment and the heavy leading as it increases the posters readability and serves a more typographic function, fitting with my own creative aims and the restrictions of the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment