29.12.11

A Festive Spin

Basically vimeo is being a bit of a bastard and decreacing the quality of this video when I upload it but you get the general idea and I will keep working on a solution to this problem...

Inspiration taken from the Christmas season, from falling snow flakes / wrapping paper etc. Initially I was going to just use the green spin in the middle but the built up layers and different rotations worked better in a more complex form, and added to the feel of typographic snowflakes forming.

I have decided to keep the colours consistent for each word, for spin I'm using the set black and white with -- RGB - R - 0%, G - 256%, B - 156% -

This approach of repeated patterns and clips is something I want to explore through out the rest of this module and possibly through my PPD working with my Audio Doughnuts client, particularly for their online presence, I will add a link to the Audio Doughnuts once its confirmed and the CEO is happy for me to put it up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment