25.5.11

I want

I want to create a pack for each module just to help keep yourself organised and hopefully give first year students an easier start. I also want to keep the project image and type based so I will use simple colour coding and simple geometric shapes to determine which pack is for each module.

Each pack will include basic information about each module maybe even narrowed down to a few words summarising each, they will not include any briefs or the worksheets we are given but they are there to provide a graphically interesting and tidy way of keeping these sheets organised.

Criteria for materials - Posters - designed to be put up onto the cork boards in halls, I think this works and applies to a majority of first year students - this way once the briefs are at home they can be pinned up onto the boards again keeping them organised.

Eg - Circle / Orange - OUGD104

No comments:

Post a Comment