1.3.11

Printing

Screen printing my bookfair design, I think screen print makes the designs more personal and help sell the books. I decided on an A4 format because I think it was far better suited to the design.

The main issues were with the screen getting blocked up and bleeding from taking to long, but after cleaning it out a couple of times the prints came out really well. The second issue was with the initial prints were pink on green which didn't show up, but when swapped round I was really happy with the final designs. Unfortunately I didn't get to take many photos of the process but I am familiar with how it works and looking forward to producing more screen printed work.

Finally the back of the design has two colours faded through the circle and different coloured circle on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment